How Will Our SEO Services Benefit Your Business?
- Increased visibility online
- More website traffic from potential customers
- More leads and sales from your website
- Increased revenue and profit
- Fully managed SEO service, so you can get on with doing what you do best
SEO is hugely complex. From information architecture, website development, user experience (UX) to market research, content strategy, analytics and conversion rate optimisation. Where do you start? What kind of SEO do you need? How do you prevent wasted time and effort?
Google Expert team provide a range of SEO consulting services to help you identify the approach needed to improve your visibility in search. Our lead SEO consultant Radek Kowalski, has over 13 years of SEO experience and has worked with hundreds of sites.
We take our SEO experience and apply it your situation and determine where you should spend your efforts to best improve your SEO.
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is about increasing web traffic and conversions, making your product, services or brand visible on search engines by ranking high in the search engine results pages for the chosen set of keywords in the search query of the search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing (MSN), Ask etc.
SEO focuses your efforts on making the site’s content worthy of higher search engine ranking by being more relevant than your competition.
Search engine optimisation is about implementing a structured approach and placement methodologies in order to beat your competition in obtaining a high ranking for desired search keywords in the ‘organic’ listings, which are free.
Why should I consider SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation will deliver you:
- Delivers prime visibility
Getting to the first few pages of Google, Yahoo!, Bing (MSN) and Ask can completely transform your business as more than half of all web traffic is being generated by the search engines. It’s like owning a shop in a prime spot of the high street. And just like happy shoppers, web users love to browse. Help them find you.
- It can help you achieve your business goals
Despite global crisis e-commerce is booming. Do you need more customers, leads or sales? It’s not enough to have a beautiful website anymore; it has to be visible to those who search for your business.
- Ever increasing competition
Companies spend millions to try to stay one step ahead of their rivals in the rankings. If you are serious about online marketing, you cannot afford to be left behind.
How does SEO work?
1) SEO and PPC are different SEO is concerned with achieving and staying at the highest position possible in the ‘organic’ listings for free. Paid search links or ‘sponsored links’ is in fact an activity of “buying relevant links” from Google and will work as long as you spend money there. Stop paying and you will simply disappear.
2) SEO is complex than PPC – paid search and obviously more desired as placements are free. Full range of factors search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and MSN use to determine selection of the best websites for a specific term is not fully known. That is why SEO includes on page reverse-engineering and testing as well as off page experiments such as ethical link building and many more…
3) Over 200 ‘ranking factors’ There is more than 200 rules to determine the relevancy of any given web page for Google. Be aware that Google algorithm evolves, competition increases and as such results cannot be guaranteed (do not believe anybody who promises guaranteed “position” in Google).
Where do I start with SEO?
Without clear aims and objectives, your campaign is doomed to failure before you even begin. So stop and ask yourself the following questions:
1) What is my goal?
What is my overall motivation for optimising this site? Do I need more sales, more subscribers, more traffic or maybe more PR? Answering this question will help you determine what keywords and phrases you want to focus on.
2) Are you ready to wait?
SEO isn’t a quick fix tactic, it’s a long term strategy. This will help decide whether to focus your strategy on paid search or search engine optimisation, which more of a long-term commitment is. The best strategies mix both.
3) How much can I invest?
PPC is expensive but it also generates rapid and visible results. SEO is a long term investment strategy, which can be cheaper but may need months to show improvement. Make sure your stakeholders fully understand how it works!